Friday, May 25, 2007

My Experience in Toronto

hey every1...

I wanna talk about my experience in Toronto, but I don't know from where to start because I've been here for almost two years and it's such along time...wooow...the time is passing quickly and nobody realize that. Anyway.. I remember first when I arrived here in Toronto I was really scared because I didn't know anyone here and I can't speak English at all..I knew few words such as door, window and how r u? that is it I guess. however, I went school I met some students are like me, they didn't know how to speak English too. I had a good friends and a lot because I like to friends everywhere I hate to be alone. So, my English was improving day after day. the funniest thing in my experience here was I had friend he was with me in level one, he and I can't speak English well but we always go clubbing together and always together. Now, I'm studying at YorkU. and everything is good.

3 comments:

Melvin Huynh said...

Yah! I think your english will be good, don't worry

lulu said...

Take it easy and do your best.
You'll get it.
Good luck.

Fahad.M.N.Q said...

hopefully Patricia...;)